A conversation with Paul Barnhurst, Founder of The FP&A Guy
In this episode of Diving Deep, Subscript's CEO, Sidharth, has an engaging conversation with Paul Barnhurst, Founder of The FP&A Guy.
With over 26,000 followers on LinkedIn, Paul is an FP&A thought leader who brings his years of hands-on experience to help finance professionals add value to their organizations.
Sidharth and Paul go deep into B2B SaaS metrics as they discuss:
- The specific characteristics CEOs really want to see in their CFOs
- The 4 key pillars of FP&A planning tools
- How FP&A professionals can become true partners to their businesses
- Top advice for FP&A teams preparing for 2023 planning
- When's the right time to say goodbye to Excel in the finance tech stack?
- And more!